Proud to Call Kansas City Home
Personalized Consulting, Sports Recruiting and Executive Search
Snodgrass Partners is a specialized Sports Consulting and Recruiting, Executive Search and Leadership Development firm founded in 2001. We work with college athletic departments, clubs and golf courses on consulting projects and to recruit coaching, director and other sports jobs. Our portfolio of clients includes institutions and domestic and international organizations of all sizes representing a wide range of vertical markets.
The Snodgrass Partners team includes dedicated, uniquely experienced Partners. These professionals have held positions as top-level intercollegiate athletic administrators, head coaches and student athletes. Our efforts are supported by thought-leading Allied Partners who help to extend our consulting services and networking reach.
Code of Ethics and Diversity Policy
Snodgrass Partners strictly adheres to the Association of Executive Search Consultants’ Code of Ethics. In addition, we fully support the NCAA Office of Inclusion in its commitment to diversity, inclusion and gender equity among its student-athletes, coaches and administrators. If you do not already have a formal Diversity Strategy, we encourage you to adopt one.
Snodgrass Partners can help your organization create an Equality and Diversity recruiting strategy. Our consultants have experience with non-traditional recruiting methods including recruitment at minority-serving institutions and can work with you to identify and collaborate with groups catering to minority interests.
Recommendations for a Diversity Strategy:
- Make diversity a core value of the organization and obtain personal commitment to its fulfillment from all employees beginning with executive management.
- Set specific goals and objectives for diversity.
- Train all levels of management on diversity topics.
- Incorporate non-traditional methods of recruiting in order to obtain a diverse applicant base.
- Consider competency-based credentials, not just past experience, in evaluating candidates.
- Continually work to reflect a positive diversity image both internally and externally.