About Snodgrass Partners
Personalized Consulting, Sports Recruiting and Executive Search
Snodgrass Partners is a specialized Sports Consulting and Recruiting, Executive Search and Leadership Development firm founded in 2001. We work with college athletic departments, clubs and golf courses on consulting projects and to recruit coaching, director and other sports jobs. Our portfolio of clients includes institutions and domestic and international organizations of all sizes representing a wide range of vertical markets.
The Snodgrass Partners team includes dedicated, uniquely experienced Partners. These professionals have held positions as top-level intercollegiate athletic administrators, head coaches and student athletes. Our efforts are supported by thought-leading Allied Partners who help to extend our consulting services and networking reach.
Code of Ethics and Diversity Policy
Snodgrass Partners strictly adheres to the Association of Executive Search Consultants’ Code of Ethics. In addition, we fully support the NCAA Office of Inclusion in its commitment to diversity, inclusion and gender equity among its student-athletes, coaches and administrators. If you do not already have a formal Diversity Strategy, we encourage you to adopt one.
Snodgrass Partners can help your organization create an Equality and Diversity recruiting strategy. Our consultants have experience with non-traditional recruiting methods including recruitment at minority-serving institutions and can work with you to identify and collaborate with groups catering to minority interests.
Recommendations for a Diversity Strategy:
- Make diversity a core value of the organization and obtain personal commitment to its fulfillment from all employees beginning with executive management.
- Set specific goals and objectives for diversity.
- Train all levels of management on diversity topics.
- Incorporate non-traditional methods of recruiting in order to obtain a diverse applicant base.
- Consider competency-based credentials, not just past experience, in evaluating candidates.
- Continually work to reflect a positive diversity image both internally and externally.
360 Financial Consulting Capabilities Outline
The following is a partial listing of our 360 Financial Consulting offerings. Please contact us to see if we can remediate your current or anticipated needs or projects.
- Review of current state financial operations and staffing for all accounting and financial cycles
- Design and implement a revenue recovery program (royalties, commissions and other revenue sharing arrangements)
- Review of current vendor relationships which could result in the preparation and distribution of Requests for Proposals or Requests for Quotes
- Review and analysis of facility operating costs with an experienced eye for cost containment
- Preparation of documentation for State Incentives and Other Rewards for development projects
- Business Plan & Strategic Plan development for a new initiative or ongoing business operations which unites with strategic priorities
- Budget development to support operating plans and capital plans
- Review and assessment of internal controls (this work will lower your outside auditor fees for multiple years)
- Develop, plan and execute an Economic Impact Study
- Review of purchasing and procurement cycles to ensure best practices are being maintained, diverse suppliers are being used and sales and use tax protocols are in place
- Due diligence support for acquisitions of tournaments, events or facilities
- Preparation of an initial first year operating budget plan based on the assumptions proposed by management and a review of the capital investment plan
- On site financial and operational support for special events regarding ticket sales, operations and tax reporting, merchandise sales and food & beverage sales, monitor outside labor calls and non-technical broadcasting costs
- Provide an “Acting Chief Financial Officer” for special projects, assignments during a restructuring or simply to support unprecedented growth or “work out” a business challenge or issue
Please contact Rich Coiro at rich@snodgrass partners.com or call 914-233-4864 for additional information or simply to discuss your needs.