Personalized Executive Search and Your Partner in Talent Acquisition
Snodgrass Partners is a specialized Executive Search and Management Consulting firm dedicated to finding the ideal match at every level. Our practice was founded in 2001 and today the combined search experience of our partners spans more than 50 years. Since our firm’s inception, we have conducted successful Executive Search assignments for regional, national and international organizations of all sizes representing a variety of vertical markets.
We also offer comprehensive management consulting services and alternative solutions for acquiring the best people possible including Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO). In addition, Snodgrass Partners maintains a Sports Recruiting and Consulting practice, which identifies coaching talent for intercollegiate Olympic sports programs and professional/leadership talent for tennis and golf clubs.
Code of Ethics and Diversity Policy
Snodgrass Partners strictly adheres to the Association of Executive Search Consultants’ Code of Ethics. In addition, we fully support the NCAA Office of Inclusion in its commitment to diversity, inclusion and gender equity among its student-athletes, coaches and administrators. If you do not already have a formal Diversity Strategy, we encourage you to adopt one.
Snodgrass Partners can help your organization create an Equality and Diversity recruiting strategy. Our consultants have experience with non-traditional recruiting methods including recruitment at minority-serving institutions and can work with you to identify and collaborate with groups catering to minority interests.
Recommendations for a Diversity Strategy:
- Make diversity a core value of the organization and obtain personal commitment to its fulfillment from all employees beginning with executive management.
- Set specific goals and objectives for diversity.
- Train all levels of management on diversity topics.
- Incorporate non-traditional methods of recruiting in order to obtain a diverse applicant base.
- Consider competency-based credentials, not just past experience, in evaluating candidates.
- Continually work to reflect a positive diversity image both internally and externally.